Screenplay Research Center
- Interdepartmental Research Center on Ancient Medicin (RIMA)
- Interuniversitary Center for Hungarian Studies and for Studies on Central and Eastern Europe (CISUECO)
- Center for Audiovisual Research and Processing (CREA)
- Screenplay Research Center
- Research Center for Languages and Their Applications (CERLA)
Screenplay Research Center (CRS)
The Research Center for Screenplay in Italian Cinema (CRS) focuses on the study of film, audiovisual and new media writing, as well as on the role of the screenwriter within the contemporary Italian panorama. It collects a paper archive of unreleased and rare materials, and a corpus of critical analysis with interviews, complete filmographies and bibliographies, and a series of publications dedicated to cinema, which are accessible online.
Thanks to the collaboration with Italian and European partners, the Center aims at creating a network of digital archives, able to provide researchers and scholars texts which are otherwise difficult to find.
It also promotes productions centered on creative writing and digital storytelling in all its multiple applications.