Porzûs. Violence and Resistance on the Eastern Border
- Interdepartmental Research Center on Ancient Medicin (RIMA)
- Interuniversitary Center for Hungarian Studies and for Studies on Central and Eastern Europe (CISUECO)
- Center for Audiovisual Research and Processing (CREA)
- Screenplay Research Center
- Research Center for Languages and Their Applications (CERLA)
The Porzûs massacre was the worst inner clash within the Italian Resistance, and one of the most discussed events of the History of the Civil War between 1943 and 1945. The research aims to produce the first comprehensive study on that tragic story, by putting it into the international context in which it had origin. Particular attention will be given to the integration of Italian, English, Russian and Slovenian sources, considering the latest acquisitions of the international historiography concerning the history of borders.