Universität Trier (2018/2021)
What are the strenghts of the partner University?
- Promotion of Classical disciplines, thanks to the establishment of an Interdisciplinary Research Centre (ZAT), which regularly organizes courses, seminars and conferences with international guests
- Very rich library, hosted in an impressive main building, in addition to other specialised sections (Libraries of Papyrology and Egyptology)
- Language courses (up to the B2 level) offered for free to foreign students
- Frequent organization of study trips
- Special attention to the integration of foreign students, which are supported by a ad hoc tutoring service
What are the advantages of staying in Trier?
- City rich of monuments and interesting sites, from both a historical-artistic as well as an enogastronomic perspective
- University campus surrounded by nature, but well connected to the city centre
- Moderate living cost
- Easy to reach from Venice (flights to Frankfurt am Main, Cologne and Luxemburg; from there it is possible to reach Trier either by train or by bus, thanks to comfortable daily connections)