Classical German Philosophy
- Interdepartmental Research Center on Ancient Medicin (RIMA)
- Interuniversitary Center for Hungarian Studies and for Studies on Central and Eastern Europe (CISUECO)
- Center for Audiovisual Research and Processing (CREA)
- Screenplay Research Center
- Research Center for Languages and Their Applications (CERLA)
F. Voßkühler claimed that German idealism represents the "metaphysics of modernity", and we believe that this definition is to be understood in two ways: on the one hand, in the sense of a knowledge that still structures and underpins our way of thinking but also, on the other, in the sense of a knowledge that has been, or has to be, rethought and re-contextualised. This makes it necessary to deal with the thoughts of philosophers such as Fichte and Hegel: understanding not only their solutions, but also their difficulties. Today, this means understanding the margins within which Philosophy can and must rethink its own epistemological status.