Université Paul Valèry-Montpellier
What are the strengths of the University partner?
- Welcoming campus
- Two rich libraries (one is reserved to Master's and Ph.D. students)
- Expert scholars, whose research is characterised by multidisciplinarity and interdisciplinarity within the socio-anthropological and literary fields
- The Médiathèque Zola hosts a considerable book holding belonged to Vittorio Alfieri
What are the advantages of staying in Montpellier?
- Friendly, multicultural and vibrant city
- Numerous museums (e.g. Musée Fabre, Pavillon populaire) and historical buildings of high artistic importance (e.g. Opéra Comédie)
- Frequent cultural events (e.g. Montpellier danse, La comédie du livre and the Festival Arabesques)